This project is read-only.

Not able to Run SourceCode

Aug 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Hi,

I like this project a lot. And would like to know how to run this via VS 2008/2010.

I have downloaded the Source 54190 as well as 57274

I am getting Namespace errors for both the above source codes

eg.

Error    2    The tag 'InkCanvasControls' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:InkCanvasControls'. Line 7 Position 10.    C:\path\to\InkCanvasControlsDemo\DemoWindow.xaml    7    10    InkCanvasControlsDemo

Error    8    Assembly 'InkCanvasControls' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference. Also, verify that your project and all referenced assemblies have been built.    C:\path\to\InkCanvasControls\Palettes\PenPalette.xaml    4    16    InkCanvasControls

Error    6    The tag 'ThicknessToFillValueConverter' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:InkCanvasControls'. Line 7 Position 10.    C:\path\to\InkCanvasControls\Palettes\PenPalette.xaml    7    10    InkCanvasControls

Warning    10    The referenced component 'ColorPicker' could not be found.    

-----

How do I go about this ?

Thanks,

Arvind.

Aug 3, 2010 at 8:01 AM

Hi Arvind,
Try downloading the latest source 58179. Unfortunately ColorPicker.dll got lost in the last upload. Apologies and thanks for your great comments on the project.
----- Original Message -----
To: [email removed]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 9:59 PM
Subject: Not able to Run SourceCode [InkCanvasControls:222107]

Hi,

I like this project a lot. And would like to know how to run this via VS 2008/2010.

I have downloaded the Source 54190 as well as 57274

I am getting Namespace errors for both the above source codes

eg.

Error 2 The tag 'InkCanvasControls' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:InkCanvasControls'. Line 7 Position 10. C:\path\to\InkCanvasControlsDemo\DemoWindow.xaml 7 10 InkCanvasControlsDemo

Error 8 Assembly 'InkCanvasControls' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference. Also, verify that your project and all referenced assemblies have been built. C:\path\to\InkCanvasControls\Palettes\PenPalette.xaml 4 16 InkCanvasControls

Error 6 The tag 'ThicknessToFillValueConverter' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:InkCanvasControls'. Line 7 Position 10. C:\path\to\InkCanvasControls\Palettes\PenPalette.xaml 7 10 InkCanvasControls

Warning 10 The referenced component 'ColorPicker' could not be found.

-----

How do I go about this ?

Thanks,

Arvind.